Issue

MP155

CONTENTS

Subscribe to a

MODAPIEL&ACCESSORIES

Circulation
magazine

Print version . Circulated in Spain (80%), Europe (12%), Latin America (6%) and rest of the world (2%). When our publishing company takes part in international trade fairs, our magazine reaches a much greater number of readers outside of Spain.

The magazine is widely distributed among visitors and exhibitors at the following trade fairs: MICAM-MIPEL (Milán), BISUTEX (Madrid), SHOES ROOM BY MOMAD (Madrid) y ESTIL&MODA BARCELONA, EXPOPELL (Barcelona) y EXPO RIVA SCHUH (Riva di Garda).

Digital magazine and newsletters: Our digital magazine version reaches our extensive database , of which about 59% are from Spain. The remaining 41% is distributed mainly over Europe (27%), Latin America (12%) and rest of the world (2%).

Modapiel is distributed between specialized stores, wholesale dealers. Footwear chain stores. Specialized footwear sections in department stores. National and international footwear sales agents. Footwear importers and large distribution companies. Flagship stores.



0
modapiel.prensatecnica
0
ModaPiel_1969
0
modapiel
0
modapiel_magazine

01 /
Frequency

QUARTERLY


February I April I September I October

02 /
Type

Shoes and accessories magazine.

LANGUAGES


Spanish and English

03 /
Influence

READER PROFILE


Managers and/or owners of small businesses, purchasing managers and decision makers, freelance agents and sales representatives for national and international footwear labels.

SECTORS


Specialized stores, wholesale dealers. Footwear chain stores. Specialized footwear sections in department stores. National and international footwear sales agents. Footwear importers and large distribution companies. Flagship stores.

GEOGRAPHIC DISTRIBUTION


The magazine is distributed in Spain and other countries, mainly:

    • Europe: Andorra, Portugal, Italy, Germany, France, Great Britain, Ireland, Holland,Belgium, Monaco, Austria, Switzerland, Slovenia, the Czech Republic, Poland, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Lithonia, Lithuania, Turkey, Russia, Croatian, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Greece.
    • North America: United States, Canada.
    • Latin America: Mexico, Brazil, Colombia, Argentina, Chile, Uruguay, Bolivia, Ecuador, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico.
    • Asia: Saudi Arabia, UAE, India, Pakistan, Hong Kong, Japan, China.

CIRCULATION AT TRADE FAIRS


The magazine is widely distributed among visitors and exhibitors at the following trade fairs: TheMICAM-Mipel (Milano), Expo Riva Schuh (Riva di Garda), Fashion World Tokyo, Gallery Shoes (Düsseldorf), Moda Footwear UK (Birmingham), Primetime.shoes (Frankfurt), Momad Shoes (Madrid), Estil&Moda Barcelona, Expopell (Barcelona), Co_shoes (Alicante).

2022

EDITORIAL
SCHEDULE

Fashion Creators, Atelier, Fashion Trends, Market Trends, Trade Reports, Interviews, An agent’s view, Let’s go Shopping, New collections, Fairs, News, etc.
Special Editorial Feature devoted to Accessories including its own sections such as like: Design Zone, Atelier, The best accessories, fairs, news, trade reports, etc.

2021/22

ADVERTISEMENT RATES

MP 150

September 2020

MP 151

October 2020

MP 152

February 2021

MP 153

April 2021

MP 154

September 2021

MP 155

October 2021

September 2021

November 2021

February 2022

May 2022